These are my personal experiences in Kyrgyzstan. They do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

so weird...

It's so weird how you're feeling a certain way, and every song you hear on the radio will be relevant to your feeling. What's really strange is when people's away messages on aim are freakishly applicable to your own life. AGH! I'm too tired to write more, but this really makes me think:

You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.

It was on the away message of someone I ceased to trust many years ago, but recently reconnected with. I am dumbfounded at how appropriate it is. Damn ironies...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAABSSSSS!!! im going to miss you soo muchhh!!! i cant belive youre goign for 2 yearssssss!! thats horrible! but i know youll have an amazing time and learn so much more and then when you come back youre gonna be like omgosh i value everything so much more! then youre going to preach that on to me...but ill still be like yeah whatever! haha that was waay werid hope you enjoy luv ya! nate!

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home