These are my personal experiences in Kyrgyzstan. They do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

All these random thoughts pass through my mind as I drive home from work, and I'm like, "Oh I should write these down." But do I? Nope. I even made this blog for myself to make it easier and still nothing. I feel myself becoming a procrastinator in even this, something recreational for my own well-being. I want to write about what happened in Montana and then later in Canada, but I've mentally moved past all that, so I just don't write. And then I just feel like I can't write about what's on my mind now because I still have the stuff from before to put down.... If this blog's to be my therapy, I can't keep feeling like it has to be well-organized because my mind's just not like that. So I'm starting it again...haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home