These are my personal experiences in Kyrgyzstan. They do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

tailgated by a cop!

There's so much to say, but I only have time for two things:

1. The HOTTEST server in the world is back at R. Thomas and he makes my life worth living. :) JK, but the eye candy definitely makes the ordinarily amazing food become out-of-this world amazing.

2. Wary of cops, I drove back slowly tonight. And a cop did show up along the way. I was going 5 under the limit, and he tailed me for like 10 miles. HAHA. I have no doubt that he kept thinking, "Damnit, who follows the speed limit!!??"

And all I thought was, "HAHA, take that bitch. This is for your buddies who annoyed me before."

It's sad how easily amused I am, but hey...it's the only form of (legal) revenge I can get. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home