These are my personal experiences in Kyrgyzstan. They do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

alive, but the end.

I think the blog is dying like I am.... The first amendment doesn't apply to PCVs apparently, so I'm not sure how much longer this is going to exist. It's nice to have a place to write if I should ever feel the need, but I'd rather not be on a flight back to the States next week. So if you want me to add you to my mass update list, shoot me an email.

And I'm going to Turkey and India on Friday. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez woman u havent updated in years (or weeks..) hows it going? im thinking of making myself a blogger blog but some douchebag stole "SUMEHRA" as the username.

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home