These are my personal experiences in Kyrgyzstan. They do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

T - 3 hours

I couldn't sleep last night. In three hours, I will leave all that I know for two years. But I am calm and unbothered by anxiety. I haven't had time to write--it's been such a busy and fulfilling month. But I start again today, on what is truly the first day of my new life. And before I leave, I want to thank all those people I am privileged to call my friends. You guys made this limbo before departure wonderfully rich, and I won't forget that. Or you... ;)

And I'm off...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone else reading this make her last month wonderfully rich?

cuz i know it wasn't me

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home